Our Mission: To support and empower food entrepreneurs through personal business coaching services.
We understand how tough the journey can be and we want to be your personal guide and resource to help alleviate the specific challenges you face. Get immediate and direct help so you can maneuver your way quickly in the industry.
We have an extensive network of industry connections with restaurants, food processors, farms, grocers, schools, and non profits that we leverage to help you reduce cost and increase exposure.
"Finding a mentor/advisor in the food industry can provide you with valuable insights into starting and running a food business that can potentially save you from costly mistakes." Small Business BC
Do you have a great idea for a new food product? We can help you with the launch process. From designing the original concept and the practicalities of testing out the recipes to launching the product, we’re your guide. We consult with both corporate businesses and food start-ups.
Here’s what we can help with:
- Create Focus and Niche for your product
- Branding and telling your story
- Recipe development, prototyping, and refining recipes
- Cost-effective quality ingredient sourcing
- Shelf-life testing and guidance through the process
- Complete Lab Testing results on your products for submission to health authority
- Nutrition Labelling - generate CFIA compliant nutrition product labels
- Secure a booth at a Farmer’s Market to get feedback on recipes (including obtaining a Permit of Approval for Temporary Food Market)
- Direction for next steps in package design, marketing, production, manufacturing, and launching the product into grocery stores or restaurants
- Contacts to retail grocers to carry your product
- Organize product launch events to boost exposure
- Access to influencer marketing, running contests, and exponential increase in social media following
- Strategic connections to other businesses that can benefit from collaborating with your product (flavour pairing collaboration, meal delivery services, influencer marketing competitions, etc.)
- Media and print exposure pitches to popular media outlets, newspapers, and online magazines in the city such as Huffington Post, Vancity Buzz, Inside Vancouver, Global TV, 24hrs, Vancouver Sun, The Province, and the Chinese media channels
MOST POPULAR Bonus Add-on's:
- Insider secrets on decreasing food and labour costs
- Insider secrets on increasing customer loyalty
- Insider secrets on the psychology behind customer decision making
Case Study - Strategic Product Branding
“[The business] is quite passionate about giving to social causes so I wanted to help the business thrive, while being able to give [the charity] an immense amount of donations as well” Elaine Cheng